Get a free UFH quote
FlexDuo™ is a pre-insulated, flexible, energy saving PE-Xa piping system used worldwide that is perfectly suited for transporting water in renewable energy and other heating applications.
- Unequalled flexibility for ease of use
- Simple and quick to install
- Requires no cutting and bends easily around obstacles
- Watertight, resistant to aggressive substances, and shock-resistant, even at sub-zero temperatures reducing risks of leakages
- Multi-layer thermal insulation made of cross-linked polyethylene pex-foam
- Oxygen diffusion barrier with the PE-Xa pipe increases the life of the system
- Fully ISO 9001 approved and RHI compliant
- Available in lengths from 10 metres up to 25 metres and comes complete with termination kit in either 25mm or 32mm variations
“Couldn't have asked for more, totally exceeded my expectations...”
Download our FlexDuo™ datasheet
To learn more on FlexDuo™, you can download our datasheet here.
For more information about what we can do for your project, don’t hesitate to contact our team of Technical Sales Advisers on 0333 800 1750.