Underfloor Heating Controls
Underfloor heating controls have advanced a lot. Our HeatMax™ manifold and mixers have been tried and tested in thousands of British homes.
Get a UFH quote
The HeatMax™ manifold distributes hot water around the underfloor heating zones within your floor. It is supplied with all the ball valves and bleed points for an easy install.
Includes easy to read CrystalClear flow gauges to ensure your flow rates are set correctly.
- Made of marine grade (DZR) brass for a long corrosion free life
- Mounted on soundproofed and galvanised brackets
- Flat faced 1” male connection thread at each end
- ¾” connections for eurocones at 50mm spacing
- Supply rail has 0-4l/min flow meters with shut off valve
- Return rail has flow valves with shut off valve
“Outstanding technical support...”
Get a UFH quote
Reduces the temperature from your heat source to the efficient temperatures required by underfloor.
- Pre-assembled unit that bolts directly onto the manifold for ease of install, providing water circulation and flow temperature control
- Manufactured from brass
- Fitted with the latest Wilo-Yonos PARA A-rated pump for optimum system efficiency
- Temperature range from 30 - 60°C
- Easily connected to either side of the manifold
- Fitted with a flow temperature gauge for ease of system commissioning and testing
“Your service and knowledge goes a long, long way...”
Underfloor Heating Controls For Any Project
Whether your project is large or small, Continental Underfloor give you a choice of underfloor heating controls to best suit your needs.
For more information about how we can help don’t hesitate to contact us on 0333 800 1750.