Underfloor heating panels
Using underfloor heating panels means the heating system can be installed with complete ease. Installing an underfloor heating system over a solid floor, joisted or floating floor is made easy with our SlimFix® underfloor heating panels. Designed and manufactured here in the UK, this is a tried-and-tested solution.
Get a free UFH quote
SlimFix® composite board system
SlimFix® is a thin (25mm), single underfloor heating panel designed to make fitting underfloor heating easier and faster on solid, joisted and floating floor constructions.
- Quick, easy, dry installation
- Foil faced bonded insulation, provides even heat distribution
- Standard 200mm pipe spacing for normal heat sources, or 150mm for low temperature sources
- One single panel which includes pipe runs and returns. No juggling two panels.
- Can be used on concrete slabs with a minimal increase in floor height
- Meets the requirements of robust detail
- Suitable for most applications where the heat loss does not exceed 75W/m²
“Professional & to the point. No messing around...”
Underfloor heating panels for any project
SlimFix® underfloor heating panels make the job quick and easy, saving you time and money onsite. Designed to be fitted with minimum fuss and mess you can trust us at Continental Underfloor to help whatever your underfloor heating requirements may be.
For more information about what we can do for your project, don’t hesitate to contact our team of Technical Sales Advisers on 0333 800 1750.